Do you want to be a vendor at our annual Doggy Derby event?
The important info :
Where: SPCA of Solano County shelter, 2200 Peabody Rd in Vacaville next to CSP Solano
When: Saturday, October 15th, 2016 noon – 4:30 pm (rain or shine)
Why: Promote responsible and active dog ownership and help raise funds for the SPCA.
If you are interested in being a vendor please complete this form and we will contact you!
- vendors will be given a designated 10’x10′ space, to be assigned in order of confirmed registration
- spaces will be located outdoors, either on paved lot, dirt lot/ground or grass
- vendors must provide their own canopies* (pop up tents), (if desired), tables and chairs. There is no electrical access. pop-up tents must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind.
- vendors are responsible for their own set-up, employees and products
- vendors must arrive between 9:00 am and 10:30 am. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE CLEARED OUT OF EVENT AREA no later than 11:00 am, and moved to designated vendor parking area.
- vendors are expected to stay until the end of the event unless prior arrangements are approved.
- spaces must be vacated and cleaned up no later than 5:30 pm
- vendors will have their website listed on the SPCA website for 2 months before and after the event
- The SPCA of Solano County will not be responsible for any damage caused to any vendor’s set-up and/or product.
- Dog friendly, vaccinated dogs are welcome, but vendors must bring a crate or confinement for their pets (NO PETS MAY BE LEFT IN VEHICLES) when out of crate or pen dogs MUST be leashed at all times.
- Space is limited. Upon submission of this form and payment, reservation is completed
- Once we receive your form you will be contacted within 7 days and will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $50 to reserve your space. Payment can be made by check, credit card or online.
***All canopies (pop up tents) must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind***
These puppies will be available for adoption beginning
Thursday May 14 at 1:00 pm
This is your #pupdate for May 2015
This cute group is now 8 weeks old and have been spayed/neutered, vaccinated and ready for their forever homes. We assume that the father is a chihuahua and their mother was a pug making these cuties chugs. The adoption fee for these puppies is $350 that includes the puppy, microchip, 1st DHPP and Bordetella vaccine, they are spayed or neutered and have been wormed and treated for fleas. They still need the remainder of their puppy vaccine series and rabies vaccine (they are too young right now). The new owner will be financially responsible for the rest of the vaccines. That is not included in the adoption fee for the puppy.
***We will not “hold” any of the puppies. All family members must be present for the meet and greet as well as other dogs your family owns. We also must have written proof from your landlord that you can have a puppy where you live. These dogs can be viewed during regular adoption hours. Wed 2 -5 pm Thursday & Friday 12:30 – 6:00 pm and Saturday & Sunday from 12-5 pm.
Any dogs that are meeting with the puppies MUST have proof of current vaccinations as these puppies are too young to be fully vaccinated. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry for any inconvenience but we have to be sure the young puppies in our care are not potentially exposed to anything that could harm them.
Puppy Adoption Application
This is almost too much cuteness!!!
These little cuties are available for adoption to approved homes. We were told they were Australian Shepherd mixes. Maybe? We didn’t see the parents so we cannot be sure. Be sure that if you are thinking about adopting one of these little guys you are prepared to bring a very BUSY dog into your family. They are going to need a lot of training, exercise and CONSTANT attention for a while. They are very smart puppies and find all sorts of ways to get into mischief.
We also CANNOT say for sure how big we think they are going to get. It is hard to estimate when they are this little and we haven’t seen the parents. We are estimating them to be between 45 – 60 lbs when they are full grown but that is an ESTIMATE.
Download and bring the completed application with you to the SPCA to meet with the puppies. Puppy Adoption Application.
They will be available starting Thursday January 15th at 12:30 pm.