Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2nd Annual Milgard presents: Mutts & Motors Car Show!
This event will be held Rain or Shine Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 9 am – 2 pm. Registrants must arrive between 7 – 8 am the morning of the 19th and be set up no later than 8:30. We are looking forward to seeing you!!
ALL proceeds from the Mutts & Motors Car Show goes directly to the SPCA of Solano County to help care for the animals waiting for their forever homes!
$20 Pre-Registration ( Must be submitted by May 1, 2018)
$30 Registration (May 2nd – May 6, 2018)
Includes: Registration, 2 raffle tickets, 1 lunch and a goodie bag.
**Parking is first come, first serve. Space is limited please register early**
No alcohol is permitted on the premises
Do you want to be a vendor at our annual Doggy Derby event?
The important info :
Where: SPCA of Solano County shelter, 2200 Peabody Rd in Vacaville next to CSP Solano
When: Saturday, October 15th, 2016 noon – 4:30 pm (rain or shine)
Why: Promote responsible and active dog ownership and help raise funds for the SPCA.
If you are interested in being a vendor please complete this form and we will contact you!
- vendors will be given a designated 10’x10′ space, to be assigned in order of confirmed registration
- spaces will be located outdoors, either on paved lot, dirt lot/ground or grass
- vendors must provide their own canopies* (pop up tents), (if desired), tables and chairs. There is no electrical access. pop-up tents must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind.
- vendors are responsible for their own set-up, employees and products
- vendors must arrive between 9:00 am and 10:30 am. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE CLEARED OUT OF EVENT AREA no later than 11:00 am, and moved to designated vendor parking area.
- vendors are expected to stay until the end of the event unless prior arrangements are approved.
- spaces must be vacated and cleaned up no later than 5:30 pm
- vendors will have their website listed on the SPCA website for 2 months before and after the event
- The SPCA of Solano County will not be responsible for any damage caused to any vendor’s set-up and/or product.
- Dog friendly, vaccinated dogs are welcome, but vendors must bring a crate or confinement for their pets (NO PETS MAY BE LEFT IN VEHICLES) when out of crate or pen dogs MUST be leashed at all times.
- Space is limited. Upon submission of this form and payment, reservation is completed
- Once we receive your form you will be contacted within 7 days and will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $50 to reserve your space. Payment can be made by check, credit card or online.
***All canopies (pop up tents) must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind***
If you need to surrender your pet please fill out the form below and be as thorough as possible. Our staff will contact you by phone or email usually within 24-48 hours. Submitting this form DOES NOT guarantee that we will be able to accept your animal. Our ability to take in animals depends on multiple factors. Please do not wait until re-homing your pet is an immediate problem. Make sure you start looking for options before you are “out of time”. Many shelters and rescues operate at capacity and don’t always have the room or ability to take in your animal. Use resources like Facebook groups or relatives, friends etc, as a potential home for your pet. The SPCA of Solano County is a limited intake shelter and we can only take in animals when we have availability.
Available for adoption
Gino has had quite the experience in a short time. One of our volunteers took on the project of trapping and spaying or neutering the stray cats in her neighborhood. Some of them were feral but not all of them. She found a few kittens that jsut needed a little love and attention. That is where Gino’s story begins.
Gino was trapped with a group of kittens in a Vacaville neighborhood. He showed signs of friendliness and was taken to a foster home. He bonded with foster family but became wary of others, so he went to Petsmart so that he could get used to different people. Gino has really come out of his shell during his time there. He love to play and be petted by all the volunteers. He likes other cats and is very sweet. He does need someone cat savvy as he can be particular about who he chooses as his people. Gino is good with other cats and would most likely be fine with quiet dogs that have lived with cats.
Gino is a 10 month old neutered male. He has been tested FELV/FIV negative, is current on his vaccination and is microchipped.
Gino would like a semi quiet home where he can spend quality time with his people. He is a sweet boy that needs a family of his own. If you are interested in meeting Gino or would like more information please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you!