Where: SPCA of Solano County shelter, 2200 Peabody Rd in Vacaville next to CSP Solano
When: Saturday, October 15th, 2016 noon – 4:30 pm (rain or shine)
Why: Promote responsible and active dog ownership and help raise funds for the SPCA.
If you are interested in being a vendor please complete this form and we will contact you!
***All canopies (pop up tents) must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind***
If you need to surrender your pet please fill out the form below and be as thorough as possible. Our staff will contact you by phone or email usually within 24-48 hours. Submitting this form DOES NOT guarantee that we will be able to accept your animal. Our ability to take in animals depends on multiple factors. Please do not wait until re-homing your pet is an immediate problem. Make sure you start looking for options before you are “out of time”. Many shelters and rescues operate at capacity and don’t always have the room or ability to take in your animal. Use resources like Facebook groups or relatives, friends etc, as a potential home for your pet. The SPCA of Solano County is a limited intake shelter and we can only take in animals when we have availability.
Gino has had quite the experience in a short time. One of our volunteers took on the project of trapping and spaying or neutering the stray cats in her neighborhood. Some of them were feral but not all of them. She found a few kittens that jsut needed a little love and attention. That is where Gino’s story begins.
Gino was trapped with a group of kittens in a Vacaville neighborhood. He showed signs of friendliness and was taken to a foster home. He bonded with foster family but became wary of others, so he went to Petsmart so that he could get used to different people. Gino has really come out of his shell during his time there. He love to play and be petted by all the volunteers. He likes other cats and is very sweet. He does need someone cat savvy as he can be particular about who he chooses as his people. Gino is good with other cats and would most likely be fine with quiet dogs that have lived with cats.
Gino is a 10 month old neutered male. He has been tested FELV/FIV negative, is current on his vaccination and is microchipped.
Gino would like a semi quiet home where he can spend quality time with his people. He is a sweet boy that needs a family of his own. If you are interested in meeting Gino or would like more information please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you!
These little cuties came to us here at the SPCA as strays. They look to be lab type mixes. They could be lab, mastiff, maybe a little pit maybe not. It is anyone’s guess. They will be large dogs probably over 60lbs.
Adoption fee for puppies is $350 and that includes the spay or neuter surgery, microchipping, vaccinations and a free well pet exam with a local veterinarian. All puppies are cleared by our shelter veterinarian before they are available for adoption.
These cuties are active puppies. Their favorite activity so far is to play tug.
1. Everyone in the home needs to come and meet the puppy.
2. All dogs that currently live in the home need to come meet the puppy. Dogs coming to visit must have proof of current DHPP/Rabies vaccinations to meet with a puppy. NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is our job to keep them healthy and they are not yet fully vaccinated.
3. Bring proof in writing you can have a dog where you live. We need to see it. If you own your home you can show us a mortgage statement on your phone or bring a copy in. We don’t need to keep it just see it.
4. Fill out the puppy application. You can get one here Puppy Adoption Application
5. We do not “hold” puppies. If someone comes in that is a great home and they have everything they need the puppy will go with them. The best way to insure you get the one you want is to make sure and bring everything you need with you when you come to meet with them.