Help support the SPCA of Solano County. Proceeds go to help care for our animals while they wait for their forever homes. There are several styles and colors to choose from.
These little cuties came to us here at the SPCA as strays. They look to be lab type mixes. They could be lab, mastiff, maybe a little pit maybe not. It is anyone’s guess. They will be large dogs probably over 60lbs.
Adoption fee for puppies is $350 and that includes the spay or neuter surgery, microchipping, vaccinations and a free well pet exam with a local veterinarian. All puppies are cleared by our shelter veterinarian before they are available for adoption.
These cuties are active puppies. Their favorite activity so far is to play tug.
1. Everyone in the home needs to come and meet the puppy.
2. All dogs that currently live in the home need to come meet the puppy. Dogs coming to visit must have proof of current DHPP/Rabies vaccinations to meet with a puppy. NO EXCEPTIONS.
It is our job to keep them healthy and they are not yet fully vaccinated.
3. Bring proof in writing you can have a dog where you live. We need to see it. If you own your home you can show us a mortgage statement on your phone or bring a copy in. We don’t need to keep it just see it.
4. Fill out the puppy application. You can get one here Puppy Adoption Application
5. We do not “hold” puppies. If someone comes in that is a great home and they have everything they need the puppy will go with them. The best way to insure you get the one you want is to make sure and bring everything you need with you when you come to meet with them.