Do you know who will care for your pets if something happens to you?
Join us for a complementary estate planning seminar with acclaimed guest speaker Mark Drobny, California State Bar Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law.
Mr. Drobny is widely regarded as one of the top experts on estate planning, providing information on a variety of topics. In an entertaining 90 minutes you will learn everything you need to know to make future plans for you, your family, and your pets!
Topics Include but are not limited to:
- what will happen to your pets upon your death
- Introduction to estate planning
- Living Wills vs Wills
- Estate Taxes – Recent Changes
- Pet Trusts
- How to liquidate securities & real estate and pay no capital gains taxes
- How to take IRA Distributions & pay little or no income tax on them.
Seminar will take place at
Mission on the Hill 1300 E. Monte Vista Ave.Vacaville, CA 95688
July 18, 2018 from 6pm – 8pm
To R.S.V.P. for our seminar fill complete the form below.