Do you know who will care for your pets if something happens to you?
Join us for a complementary estate planning seminar with acclaimed guest speaker Mark Drobny, California State Bar Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law.
Mr. Drobny is widely regarded as one of the top experts on estate planning, providing information on a variety of topics. In an entertaining 90 minutes you will learn everything you need to know to make future plans for you, your family, and your pets!
Topics Include but are not limited to:
- what will happen to your pets upon your death
- Introduction to estate planning
- Living Wills vs Wills
- Estate Taxes – Recent Changes
- Pet Trusts
- How to liquidate securities & real estate and pay no capital gains taxes
- How to take IRA Distributions & pay little or no income tax on them.
Seminar will take place at
Mission on the Hill 1300 E. Monte Vista Ave.Vacaville, CA 95688
July 18, 2018 from 6pm – 8pm
To R.S.V.P. for our seminar fill complete the form below.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2nd Annual Milgard presents: Mutts & Motors Car Show!
This event will be held Rain or Shine Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 9 am – 2 pm. Registrants must arrive between 7 – 8 am the morning of the 19th and be set up no later than 8:30. We are looking forward to seeing you!!
ALL proceeds from the Mutts & Motors Car Show goes directly to the SPCA of Solano County to help care for the animals waiting for their forever homes!
$20 Pre-Registration ( Must be submitted by May 1, 2018)
$30 Registration (May 2nd – May 6, 2018)
Includes: Registration, 2 raffle tickets, 1 lunch and a goodie bag.
**Parking is first come, first serve. Space is limited please register early**
No alcohol is permitted on the premises
Entries can be printed out, completed and sent with payment to SPCA of Solano County PO Box 356 Vacaville, CA 95696 or entries can be emailed to email@example.com to pay entry fee online CLICK HERE (put car show in special instructions box)
It’s a problem everywhere…
If you go into ANY shelter and look at the dogs you will see a MAJORITY of them are pits and chihuahuas. Many communities have programs that help owners spay or neuter these breeds of dogs trying to help reduce the number of them that end up in shelters.
The SPCA of Solano County decided that we had to do something.
So here we go…
The SPCA of Solano County is offering (on a limited basis) spay/neuter surgeries for pit bull and chihuahua dogs.
There are some guidelines that must be followed.
- This program is for OWNED pets of Solano County residents, no rescue or shelter pets are eligible for this program.
- Anyone taking advantage of this program is required to show proof of residency and will be required to license the dog in Solano County at the time surgery is performed. There are NO EXCEPTIONS for this.
- All inquires must be made here online and not through the spay/neuter clinic or SPCA. Click here for appointment information.
- All dogs MUST be between 3 – 6 MONTHS of age and appear to be in good health.
- All surgeries will be performed in our spay/neuter clinic by a licensed veterinarian by appointment only.
- One pet per household.
This is not a free service but a low-cost option.
The cost for each dog is $60 and that includes the surgery, e-collar, rabies vaccine, pain medication to go home and 1 year Solano County dog license.
*program may end at any time without notice*
*Surgery will not be performed if veterinarian feels dog is not healthy enough for the procedure*
This form must be submitted for an appointment.
Do you want to be a vendor at our annual Doggy Derby event?
The important info :
Where: SPCA of Solano County shelter, 2200 Peabody Rd in Vacaville next to CSP Solano
When: Saturday, October 15th, 2016 noon – 4:30 pm (rain or shine)
Why: Promote responsible and active dog ownership and help raise funds for the SPCA.
If you are interested in being a vendor please complete this form and we will contact you!
- vendors will be given a designated 10’x10′ space, to be assigned in order of confirmed registration
- spaces will be located outdoors, either on paved lot, dirt lot/ground or grass
- vendors must provide their own canopies* (pop up tents), (if desired), tables and chairs. There is no electrical access. pop-up tents must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind.
- vendors are responsible for their own set-up, employees and products
- vendors must arrive between 9:00 am and 10:30 am. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE CLEARED OUT OF EVENT AREA no later than 11:00 am, and moved to designated vendor parking area.
- vendors are expected to stay until the end of the event unless prior arrangements are approved.
- spaces must be vacated and cleaned up no later than 5:30 pm
- vendors will have their website listed on the SPCA website for 2 months before and after the event
- The SPCA of Solano County will not be responsible for any damage caused to any vendor’s set-up and/or product.
- Dog friendly, vaccinated dogs are welcome, but vendors must bring a crate or confinement for their pets (NO PETS MAY BE LEFT IN VEHICLES) when out of crate or pen dogs MUST be leashed at all times.
- Space is limited. Upon submission of this form and payment, reservation is completed
- Once we receive your form you will be contacted within 7 days and will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $50 to reserve your space. Payment can be made by check, credit card or online.
***All canopies (pop up tents) must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind***