Do you want to be a vendor at our annual Doggy Derby event?
The important info :
Where: SPCA of Solano County shelter, 2200 Peabody Rd in Vacaville next to CSP Solano
When: Saturday, October 15th, 2016 noon – 4:30 pm (rain or shine)
Why: Promote responsible and active dog ownership and help raise funds for the SPCA.
If you are interested in being a vendor please complete this form and we will contact you!
- vendors will be given a designated 10’x10′ space, to be assigned in order of confirmed registration
- spaces will be located outdoors, either on paved lot, dirt lot/ground or grass
- vendors must provide their own canopies* (pop up tents), (if desired), tables and chairs. There is no electrical access. pop-up tents must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind.
- vendors are responsible for their own set-up, employees and products
- vendors must arrive between 9:00 am and 10:30 am. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE CLEARED OUT OF EVENT AREA no later than 11:00 am, and moved to designated vendor parking area.
- vendors are expected to stay until the end of the event unless prior arrangements are approved.
- spaces must be vacated and cleaned up no later than 5:30 pm
- vendors will have their website listed on the SPCA website for 2 months before and after the event
- The SPCA of Solano County will not be responsible for any damage caused to any vendor’s set-up and/or product.
- Dog friendly, vaccinated dogs are welcome, but vendors must bring a crate or confinement for their pets (NO PETS MAY BE LEFT IN VEHICLES) when out of crate or pen dogs MUST be leashed at all times.
- Space is limited. Upon submission of this form and payment, reservation is completed
- Once we receive your form you will be contacted within 7 days and will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $50 to reserve your space. Payment can be made by check, credit card or online.
***All canopies (pop up tents) must be weighted and/or secured to the ground due to the likelihood of wind***